Lyrics, poetry and art all meshed together

Tuesday, October 25, 2011



I need to get back to my roots with painting and writing. Rewind and move forward is the best medicine for the soul. I also want to share with others and to remind myself that although I've tripped and fallen, it's ok to get up slowly and dust off the negativity in my life. So, here I am again, to share with you all. I miss blogging and I miss a lot of things that used to excite me. I've decided to look back and start over. Now I found myself smiling and feeling the sunrays on my face.

4 comments:

get zapped said...

I appreciate your honesty. I am reminded of a japanese proverb:
fall down seven times, get up eight....

Sending you hugs and well wishes!!!

rethots said...

Ha, to getting back to the things (writing) that excites us.

Words carefully put together have no equal.

Lyrically speaking said...

Get Zapped: Thank you and i'm so glad you still post some wonderful quotes on your blog

Lyrically speaking said...

Rethots: Thanks for the visit, come again :)