painting by Chelin Sanjuan
Don't you love this painting? I saw it and couldn't help but admire the details exploding with colors. What makes art powerful is when you could feel the artist's passion.
Is it me or is the week flying with a speed of light?
It is Wednesday, that time again to show "gratitude" with a smile...
I am grateful for:
* Hot Showers
* 2nd, 3rd and 4th dates (now that's a good sign)
* Poetry readings, I went to the Urban Juke Joint last Friday and read my poem "Haitian Food", it wasn't at all planned. I was there to show support to another poet friend who was being featured and he encouraged me to put my name on the list. It was great crowd.
* Writing, editing, writing, I am on a roll
* Romance with my own novel in progress, didn't think I would but I'm so inspired
* Many of us search for a song and Urban Butterfly has that ability to gather us together with her words, I am grateful for this gifted poet
* First interviews...I was interviewed last Friday by Stephen Early Jordan aka Bougie and it will be aired via podcast this month in his blog, I will let you all know when
* Popcorn, hot, buttery and perfect for those HBO movie nights with a special someone
* Whole wheat wrap with a little cheddar cheese, chicken, lettuce, mustard and tomatoes, ummmmmmmmmmmm, delicious and top it off with a Jello chocolate pudding snack :)
Lyrics, poetry and art all meshed together