There are several things I can whine about, but what's the use when life is what you make of it. I feel too blessed and grateful to give in to negative energy and I am constantly reminded when I watch the news that there are people out there in worst situations.
This Gratitude is dedicated to living...life itself is a classical collection that I call poetry.
* I am blessed to have my ten fingers to write, draw, paint and create words that relish the mind
* My health which is getting better
* Being able to cook my favorite dishes without guilt, I really don't miss McDonald's French fries or munching on chips, now my splurge is organic chocolate chips :)
* Music is sweetness to the soul...I was listening to Tamia today and it was very relaxing as I painted
* Rain, it is pouring outside but we need it to cool down this humidity
Ok, Ladies and Gents, I am offering the opportunity to win my poetry book, simply check out the two paintings above and write a 20-line poem based on one of the paintings.
The first painting I call it Celebration, next one Emptiness, the 3rd painting is Drama Queen.
Deadline is July 13, 2007 for this contest. Winner will get my book, Wrapping Thoughts Beneath Emotive Rain(autographed) and a bookmark, 2nd runner-up will receive a 5x7 painting. If you wish not to participate but would like to become one of the judges, please let me know. I'm looking for one or two more judges. Email me your poems at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the selected painting.
Deadline to become a judge is Friday, July 6.
Lyrics, poetry and art all meshed together