Lyrics, poetry and art all meshed together

Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Enjoy the fireworks!!!




METEOR SHOWER OF VENUS & MARS
Soap
Lather
Scrub
Exfoliate dead skin
Warm water showers me and I inhale the scent of cinnamon gel
A monogamous fragrant speech penetrating my flesh
I hum a tune
Then you, my sexy masculine lover join me
My solar energy
My Nobel Prize
With thick hands you caress thighs and squeeze my behind
Skin against skin, a nuptial invitation which makes me grin
You rub my shoulders and neck
Muscles then relaxes and I moan
Breathing elevates to a social gathering in my heart
Streams of water studiously follow your intention to this journey that you seek
You flatter my back with soap and washcloth
I do the same with rubbing affection on your brown skin
I travel intently down to your central location that causes instant heat
Steam of sweet arousal spirals the air and you let out a groan
Face to face we are baptized in this liquid analogy with supple hungry lips
I tongue
You nibble
I’m swelling
You’re growing
Hard is your Mars against my soft Venus
Your pulsation is my salvation
Deliberately you come inside ruling over my orbit
Causing an astronomical disturbance
Massive water spills over our planets
While Mars passionately communicates to Venus this intense meteor shower
© by Cathy Delaleu (2006)

To get hot and bothered by more erotic poetry and stories, stop by my Girly Longings

12 comments:

Rethabile said...

Cathy,
I don't know how many folks can say things quite the way you say them, in this... fruity...spicy way. Not many, I bet.

Anonymous said...

lovely...and warm... ;)

Stephen A. Bess said...

This caused so many images in my already sinful mind. I must pray...
This was very nice and very spicy as Rethabile said. Peace~ :)

mermaid said...

Primal and beautiful. These words are like constellations begging for the planets to see them, people begging each other to be loves and known.

IJEOMA said...

nice imagery

Lyrically speaking said...

Rethabile: thank you...I love to spice my words

Deb: Nice to see you here, thank you

Stephen: Does prayer really help? Lol...

Mermaid: Thank you, yes, it screams "passion"

Ijeoma: thanks, come again

Shai said...

Fiyah right there. Whew!

Stealth said...

I have always enjoyed it here...you changed your name to lyrically speaking :) it was dela before right??

Angel said...

I posted something new...

Angel said...

YOU cut your hair too? I wanna see pictures! I wanna see pictures! You show me and I'll show you! :-)

Thami Mhlanga said...

wow...imagery blew me away

Lyrically speaking said...

Shai: Thank you

Stealth: yeah, changed my name a while back :) thanks for the visit

Fallen Angel: I cut my hair like 3 months ago :), pics are posted you can see them here

Thami: thank you